Things to do
522 - 524 Kingsbury Road, Kingsbury NW9 9HE
- Monday 10am to 8pm
- Tuesday 10am to 6pm
- Wednesday 10am to 6pm
- Thursday 10am to 8pm
- Friday 10am to 6pm
- Saturday 10am to 5pm
- Sunday 12noon to 5pm
These hours may change over a holiday period. View our holiday period opening hours, service changes and activities page for details
Kingsbury Library facilities
The Kingsbury Library facilities are:
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including Polish, Arabic, Urdu, Tamil, Hindi and Gujurati
- newspapers and magazines
- audio books
- DVD rentals
- self-service machines for borrowing and returning library items
- computers, photocopier, printer and scanner (large keyboard available on request)
- free Wi-Fi access to the Internet
- freephones to the Customer Service Centre and touch screen computers providing with access to our services
- 12 study spaces
- public toilets
- life in the UK online practice test
- CCTV is installed in the libraries to ensure the security and safety of customers, contractors, employees, and visitors to the Brent libraries. For CCTV enquiries, visit our Community Safety page
Kingsbury Library regular events
Last Tuesday of the month - contact library for details
Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s
Mondays and Wednesdays 10.30-11am
IT for Beginners
Chair Based Zumba
Knitting and Crochet Group
Last Thursday of the month 6.30-7.30pm
Second Friday of the month 11am-12noon
Kingsbury Library access and parking
- Pay and display parking.
Disabled parking information
- No disabled parking.
- Level and wide pavement From Kingsbury High Road.
- Dropped kerbs without tactile paving.
- Drop off.
- Ramp at the front of the building.
- Ramp has a landing at the top.
- An automatic door.