Opening hours are Monday to Saturday, 10.30am to 4pm and Sunday, 12pm to 4pm.
Please note: Wembley Library will be closed from 2pm this Friday 14 May and closed on Saturday 15 May due to testing at the Civic Centre for an event at Wembley Stadium. Wembley Library will reopen again at 12pm on Sunday 16 May.
Limited numbers of people are allowed in the library at a time. Social distancing measures will be in place and you must only visit with members of your household.
You will be required to complete NHS Track and Trace, which is essential for the safety of all visitors and staff. By completing it, you’re helping us to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and save lives. This is mandatory and you may be asked to leave if you refuse to fill it in.
You will also need to wear a face covering unless exempt.
Brent Civic Centre, Engineers Way, Wembley HA9 0FJ
Wembley Library facilities
Wembley Library has:
- the latest fiction, non-fiction and information for adults and children
- comfortable furnishings
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including Arabic, Polish, Gujurati and Portuguese
- a spacious area for children and parents with books and reading space
- 30 computers
- colour photocopier, printer and scanner (large keyboard available on request)
- 52 study spaces in the main library
- 12 study spaces in the children's library
- children/teen area
- IT facilities and wifi
- free online resources such as ebook downloads, emagazines and learning courses
- information, advice and guidance from the National Career Service to help you find work or a course every Wednesday, 1pm to 3pm
- DVD rentals
- audio books
- newspapers and magazines
- CCTV is installed in the libraries to ensure the security and safety of customers, contractors, employees, and visitors to the Brent libraries. For CCTV enquiries, visit our Community Safety page
Wembley Library regular events
Bookstart Story and Rhyme Time for Under 5s
Tuesdays and Fridays 10.30-11am
The third Wednesday of each month 1.30-4pm
IT for Beginners
The Romanian Book Group
The second Saturday of each month 1-3pm
Work Rights Centre
Wembley Library access and parking
- Limited pay and display parking within the civic centre
- 12 disabled parking spaces
- Pedestrian approach on Engineers Way and Exhibition Way
- Level/ramped access
- Entrance on Engineers Way or via the Brent Civic Centre main reception area.
Wembley Library will be closed from Monday 30 November – 6 December. This is due to the closure of the Civic Centre to host COVID-19 testing for students. Wembley Library will reopen on 7 December at 10.30am.
All other sites will remain open for the collection of reserved items, to return books and DVDs and for pre-booked essential PC use only PC use is self-service only. Limited numbers of people will be allowed to enter the library at a time. Find out more about the changes to libraries
MapWembley Library 51.55875035226156,-0.28091947342500134,17
Things to do
- 020 8937 3400