The Library at Willesden Green
Wembley Library and Willesden Green Library are now open from 10.30am to 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Visitors will be asked to complete a Track and Trace questionnaire, which is essential for the safety of all visitors and staff. By completing it, you are helping us to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and save lives. This is mandatory and you may be asked to leave if you refuse to fill it in.
All other libraries remain shut for the time being. Visit the Brent e-library to browse and download eComics, eBooks, eMagazines, eNewspapers, eAudiobooks and more. You can also sign up to our newsletter for regular information on Brent Libraries, Arts and Heritage. Don’t worry about overdue charges and return dates as these have all been extended until Tuesday 1 September 2020.
95 High Road, Willesden NW10 2SF
- Books, latest fiction, non-fiction and information for adults and children
- loan and reference books for adults and children in many languages including Tamil, Gujurati, Polish, Arabic, Urdu, French and Spanish, Portuguese
- spacious area for children and parents with books and reading space
- public computers
- photocopier and printer - black and white and colour printer and scanner (large keyboard available on request)
- 120+ study spaces in the main library
- teen area
- IT facilities and Wi-Fi
- free online resources such as E-book downloads, E-magazines and learning courses
- audio books
- newspapers and magazines
- CCTV is installed in the libraries to ensure the security and safety of customers, contractors, employees, and visitors to the Brent libraries. For CCTV enquiries, visit our Community Safety page.
Customer Service Point
Free phones and self-service kiosks are available at contact points located in The Library at Willesden Green to help you to get information about council services.
Use free self-service kiosks to make your council enquiry such as:
- council tax
- refuse collection
- housing benefit
- all other general council enquiries.
- using the free telephone if you are unable to deal with your enquiry online.
You can also:
- bid on Locata, the choice based lettings scheme
- apply and report change of circumstances for housing benefit and council tax support
- make council tax payments online
- apply for free school meals or school places
- order a special waste collection
- access other council services.
How to get here
- Underground - The Library at Willesden Green is ten minutes walk from Willesden Green station (Jubilee Line)
- Buses - 52, 302, 98, 260, 266, 460