With an online Tenant or Leaseholder account, you can:
- report a non-urgent repair and view progress
- pay and manage your rent or service charges
- apply for different permissions
- rent a garage
See below for more of the benefits of activating either Tenant Services or Leaseholder Services.
Access the benefits of the Tenant Services portal
With an online Tenant Services account, you can:
- report a non- urgent property repair and book appointments
- report a communal repair and see any communal repairs that have been reported for your block
- view all you appointments
- cancel and rebook appointments
- update your personal details like emergency contact update, phone number update and name changes.
- pay your rent
- view your rent account
- download tenancy agreement
- download transactions for your rent account
- update details for members of your household
- purchase a replacement communal key
- apply for permissions (pet, satellite, alterations and temporary absence)
- apply and enquire for a right to buy
- rent a garage
- view your garage account and associated documents
- end your tenancy
- contact us and give feedback
How to activate the Tenant Service
To activate your online Tenant Service for the first time, you will need to:
- Create an account on the customer portal or log in
- Access Tenant services
- Enter the following information
- Payment reference number
- Date of birth
If all of the information matches up correctly, you will be able to access the service. You will only need to do this the first time to access Tenant Services.
Access the benefits of the Leaseholder Services portal
With an online Leaseholder account, you can:
- Report a communal repair and see all other communal repairs that have been raised for your block
- Pay and manage your service charges loan and major works accounts
- Download transactions online for your account
- Apply for different permissions (pet, satellite and subletting)
- Update personal details like emergency contact update, phone number update and name change.
- Rent or manage a garage
- Contact us and provide feedback
After signing into My Account, you need to select the option for Leaseholder Services. The first time you do this, you will be asked to activate your account you will need to enter the following information:
- 4 digit account number (can be found on your service charge invoice or statements)
If all of the information matches up correctly, you will be able to access the service. You will only need to do this the first time to access Leaseholder Services.
You can visit the 'My Account technical support' page for further information.