Guidance for residents asked to stay at home (self-isolate)
If you have symptoms or have tested positive for coronavirus, you will need to stay at home and self-isolate for 10 days.
You must also register details of your recent contacts online to help NHS Test and Trace understand and slow the spread of infection. This is called contact tracing and is a very effective way of protecting people and slowing the spread of infectious diseases like coronavirus.
You will need to stay at home and self-isolate for 14 days if:
- Someone you live with has symptoms or tested positive
- Someone in your support bubble has symptoms or tested positive
- You have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
- You arrive into the UK from a country with a high coronavirus risk
If you are self-isolating, you should not leave your home for any reason. You should ask someone to bring you food and medicine if you need it.
If you have tested positive for coronavirus or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, you may be entitled to a new Test and Trace Support Payment.
Find out more about the Test and Trace Support Payment and other financial support you may be entitled to.
This is a difficult time, so it’s more important than ever that you look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
The Brent Mutual Aid network is made up of 20 Mutual Aid independent groups run by neighbours that connect, listen and support other neighbours.
Groups covering all of Brent have been working to provide practical support such as delivering food, medicine and other supplies to people who need to stay at home, as well as providing emotional support.
To speak to someone or get help, please contact your local Mutual Aid group using the details below:
- Alperton email@example.com 07860 123494
- Barnhill firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8050 2387
- Brondesbury Park email@example.com 020 8050 3929
- Dollis Hill firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8914 7891
- Dudden Hill email@example.com 07588 541399
- Fryent & Queensbury firstname.lastname@example.org 07721 233 050
- Harlesden email@example.com 07446 557 715
- Kensal Green firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8638 8291
- Kenton email@example.com 07725 881428
- Kilburn firstname.lastname@example.org 020 3488 4916
- Mapesbury MapesburyMutualAid@gmail.com 020 8914 7950
- Northwick Park NorthwickPark.MutualAid@gmail.com 020 8050 1768
- Preston email@example.com 07725 881428
- Queens Park firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8050 3875
- Stonebridge email@example.com 07950 994411
- Sudbury firstname.lastname@example.org 07770 678714
- Tokyngton email@example.com 020 8050 3164
- Welsh Harp firstname.lastname@example.org 0330 043 1787
- Wembley Central email@example.com 020 8050 1617
- Willesden Green firstname.lastname@example.org 07593 426959
Other Mutual Aid groups near you
- Alperton Community Support, 07464 982524 (Trupti Sangani)