Guidance for residents asked to stay at home (self-isolate)
If you have symptoms or have tested positive for coronavirus, you will need to stay at home and self-isolate for 10 days.
You must also register details of your recent contacts online to help NHS Test and Trace understand and slow the spread of infection. This is called contact tracing and is a very effective way of protecting people and slowing the spread of infectious diseases like coronavirus.
You will need to stay at home and self-isolate for 14 days if:
- Someone you live with has symptoms or tested positive
- Someone in your support bubble has symptoms or tested positive
- You have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace
- You arrive into the UK from a country with a high coronavirus risk
If you are self-isolating, you should not leave your home for any reason. You should ask someone to bring you food and medicine if you need it.
If you have tested positive for coronavirus or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive, you may be entitled to a new Test and Trace Support Payment.
Find out more about the Test and Trace Support Payment and other financial support you may be entitled to.
This is a difficult time, so it’s more important than ever that you look after your physical and mental wellbeing.
The Brent Mutual Aid network is made up of 20 Mutual Aid independent groups run by neighbours that connect, listen and support other neighbours.
Groups covering all of Brent have been working to provide practical support such as delivering food, medicine and other supplies to people who need to stay at home, as well as providing emotional support.
To speak to someone or get help, please contact your local Mutual Aid group using the details below:
- Alperton firstname.lastname@example.org 07860 123494
- Barnhill email@example.com 07498 219883
- Brondesbury Park firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8050 3929
- Dollis Hill email@example.com 0208 914 7891
- Dudden Hill firstname.lastname@example.org 07588 541399
- Fryent & Queensbury email@example.com 07721 233 050
- Harlesden firstname.lastname@example.org 07368 850301
- Kensal Green email@example.com 020 8638 8291
- Kenton firstname.lastname@example.org 07725 881428
- Kilburn email@example.com 020 3488 4916
- Mapesbury MapesburyMutualAid@gmail.com 020 8914 7950
- Northwick Park NorthwickPark.MutualAid@gmail.com 020 8050 1768
- Preston firstname.lastname@example.org 07725 881428
- Queens Park email@example.com 020 8050 3875
- Stonebridge firstname.lastname@example.org 07950 994411
- Sudbury email@example.com 07770 678714
- Tokyngton - Call Wembley Central, Alperton or Preston
- Welsh Harp firstname.lastname@example.org 0330 043 1787
- Wembley Central email@example.com 020 8050 1617
- Willesden Green firstname.lastname@example.org 07593 426959
Other Mutual Aid groups near you
- Alperton Community Support, 07464 982524 (Trupti Sangani)