The Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Programme is funded by the Department for Education and provides free to access activities and healthy meals during the school holidays to eligible children and young people in Brent.
Eligible children and young people are able to access a minimum of 4 days of HAF programme activities over the Easter and Christmas holidays, and 16 days over the summer holidays.
The programme includes:
- a wide range of fun, physical and enriching activities
- education around healthy eating and preparing food
- a nutritious meal each day
- information, advice and workshops for parents, carers and families
- a safe space for children to interact with others.
Visit GOV.UK.for more information about the Holiday Activities and Food Programme.