The coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine helps to make us all safer. It has been proved safe and effective by independent experts, and is the best way to protect people from coronavirus and save thousands of lives.
This page contains the latest information and advice for residents about:
- Who can currently get the COVID-19 Vaccine - including boosters
- Frequently asked questions
- Registering with a GP surgery
- Stay safe and avoid scams
- Vaccine information resources including leaflets, videos and webinars
- Translations in community languages
Where can I get vaccinated?
Listed below are all the pharmacy and PCN sites offering vaccinations in Brent, but you can find the other sites across North West London on the North West London CCG website.
Brent Civic Centre Mass Vaccination Centre, First Floor, Engineers Way, Wembley Park, HA9 0FJ - 020 8937 1234
Open 9am to 7.30pm daily.
Book your slot via the National Booking system or just walk-in.
Walk-in appointments are subject to availability.
Vaccines are available for ages 5 years old and up.