Children and young people are able to access a minimum of 4 days of HAF activities over the Easter and Christmas holidays, and 16 days over the summer holidays.
To be eligible for a free place, children and young people must be:
- in reception to Year 11 ; and
- resident in Brent or attending a Brent school; and
- getting benefits-related free school meals or have had their eligibility confirmed by a professional. If you think you might be eligible for free school meals and are not yet registered, please visit our free school meals page. Alternatively, speak to your school.
Children and families who are not in receipt of benefits-related free school meals but who have had their eligibility confirmed by a professional are also able to attend the HAF programme. The full eligibility list for children and young people who do not receive free school meal can be viewed on GOV.UK.
When booking a place, you will be asked to confirm your eligibility by:
- showing a copy of your school holiday supermarket voucher email
- quoting your supermarket voucher eCode; or
- providing a confirmation email, letter, phone call or code from your school, social worker, youth worker or other professional.
Please note, siblings of children who meet the above criteria may also be able to access Brent HAF programme places, subject to provider capacity.
If you believe your child/ren are eligible for the HAF programme but do not have proof of eligibility, please speak to the relevant holiday club provider, who will be able to assist you.