The Holiday Activities and Food (HAF) Programme provides free access to activities and healthy meals to eligible children and young people in Brent during the school holidays.
Children and young people can access a minimum of 4 days of HAF programme activities over the Easter and Christmas holidays, and 16 days over the summer holidays.
The programme includes:
- a wide range of fun, physical and enriching activities
- education around healthy eating, healthy lifestyles, and preparing food
- a nutritious meal each day
- signposting, referrals and support for parents, carers and families
- a safe space for children to interact with others.
This programme is funded by the Government.