We have a range of social work opportunities in either The Localities Service or the Looked After Children and Permanency Service.
The Localities service includes:
- Brent's Family Front Door (BFFD) which includes a Multi-agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team.
- Five short term teams focused on completing assessments and conducting, short, focused interventions
- Ten Long Term Teams
- A 0-25 Children with Disability Team
- No Recourse to Public Funds and Intentionally Homeless Team.
We have a Looked After Children and Permanency Service - the service includes:
- Six Children in Care Teams,
- Three Care Leavers Teams,
- Fostering Assessment and Support Team
- Kinship and Private Fostering Team