You can find a range of different advice on mental wellbeing and healthy living on the Brent website:
- Health and Wellbeing advice - information about healthy eating, mental health, domestic abuse and more.
- Promoting mental wellbeing - advice on supporting your emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Start for life - advice and resources to help you from when you’re expecting, through pregnancy and birth to early toddler years.
- Sports, clubs and activities - Find clubs, groups and outdoor sporting activities you can get involved in across Brent.
- Barnado Boloh’s Helpline offers advice, signposting, emotional support and eight free sessions of therapy for Asylum Seekers. These sessions can take place remotely via telephone or online and can take place in your own language at a time that works for you. Helpline Advisors can also offer practical support such as food vouchers and access to digital devices.
- Migrant Help provided answers to frequently asked questions around healthcare.
- NHS has created a guide with information on how to register with a GP.
- Doctors of the World has a wide range of translated medical advice, information about migrant rights and safe surgeries.