Our CCTV network is active 24 hours a day and can be used to:
- deter anti-social behaviour
- disrupt and prevent street crime
- gather evidence for court proceedings
- identify persons wanted by the police
- emergency planning
- enforce bus lane offences and moving traffic contraventions
- manage events around Wembley Stadium.
These activities are carried out in accordance with:
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- CCTV Code of Practice
- Brent Council CCTV strategy
If you have been a victim of a crime in an area where there is CCTV, please do ask if the incident was caught on camera. You can use our online map of permanent and mobile CCTV cameras to check our CCTV locations.