To check if we have removed your vehicle, telephone the London wide TRACE service on 0300 077 0100, or call the vehicle storage pound on 020 8290 8300 and choose option 5 followed by the option for required service.
All vehicles removed by Brent are taken to Brent Car Pound at Unit 20-22, Whitby Avenue, Park Royal, London NW10 7SF.
- Monday to Sunday: 9am - 7pm
- Event Days: 9am to 7pm (or two hours after the Event has finished)
- Bank Holidays: 9am to 6pm
- Christmas Day and New Year’s Day the pound is closed
The cost of releasing a vehicle that has been removed to the car pound is £200, plus the relevant penalty charge.
If a vehicle is left in the pound for over 24 hours, a storage charge of £40 per day is also payable.
When you come to collect your vehicle, you must bring three pieces of identification with you:
- driving licence / passport
- vehicle registration document / vehicle insurance / rental agreement
- utility bill / council tax or bank statement.