Roads and streets

Find out about

Street repairs and issues

Tell us about any problems or damage to roads, pavements, signs or lights

Roadworks and closures

See latest road closures, diversions and TMOs or apply for a road closure

Vehicle crossings and dropped kerbs

Information on how to apply for a vehicle crossing or dropped kerb

Street cleaning

Report issues such as graffiti, fly-tipping, abandoned vehicles and dog mess

Disabled parking bays

If you have a Blue Badge, you may qualify for a disabled parking bay outside or near your home

Road ownership

Find out if the council owns a private road and search highway boundaries

Road and streetwork licences and permits

Find out what licences you need to dig up or alter a public pavement or road

Road markings and signs

Request new road lines and street signs and find out what they all mean

Weight, height and load restrictions

Weight limit and bridge restrictions are used to limit the impact of heavy goods vehicles on residential areas