Brent Funeral Service
Losing a loved one is extremely difficult and the rising costs associated with funerals can make this challenging time even more stressful.
Brent Council Funeral Service offers a low-cost funeral option with the comfort of knowing that care and quality isn’t compromised.
Our Funeral Advisor will be on hand to discuss your needs. To make an appointment, fill out the enquiry form below or call 0208 937 2390 during office hours (Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm) and we can arrange for you to visit our offices at Brent Civic Centre. Alternatively, if you have difficulty getting to the offices we can arrange a home visit.
What will the funeral service cost?
|Cremation||£1,750.00||The price includes cremation from a selection of local crematoriums (including third party costs), a choice of a standard coffin and small floral tribute.|
|Burial||£1,450.00||The price includes the organising and liaising with third parties and the transport of your loved one to the cemetery. We will discuss the costs of plots with yourself and the cemetery team separately.|
What is included in the Brent Funeral Service?
These are the things that we will do for you a part of our service:
- We will collect your loved one and take them into our care
- Your loved one will rest in our secure mortuary facility where you will be able to visit during normal working hours at no additional cost
- We will transport your loved one from the mortuary to the crematorium or cemetery at the appointed time of the service
- Your Funeral Advisor will be there at the funeral to support and guide you through the funeral service
What additional services can I choose?
We understand that while you may want a simple funeral, keeping costs down, there may be some additional services that you would like, in accordance with traditions or beliefs.
Our staff will be happy to talk through your needs and help you decide on the options that best suit you – we will then be able to confirm any additional costs that may be incurred.
The following services are available to you at an additional cost
- A wider selection of coffins and options, including eco and more sustainable options
- Specialist minister or faith services
- Customised floral arrangements through our partners
- Repatriation service
What isn’t included in the funeral service?
All prices are for services within 20 miles of Brent – there may be an extra cost for use of this service outside of the 20 mile radius.
No additional transport for mourners is included within the price at present.
Government support for funeral costs
Arranging a loved one’s funeral is difficult enough without having to worry about the cost. If you are struggling to pay for the cost of a funeral, you may be eligible for help from the government. Our funeral advisor can guide you through the process.
- Brent Funeral Service
- Brent Funeral Service Care Form