Property licensing

Most private rental properties in our borough now require a licence. Find out if you need a licence and apply.

Landlord advice

Find out about landlord and tenant disputes, evictions and more

Housing Association Lettings Scheme (HALS)

Find out information on how landlords can lease their properties via a housing association

Rent with Brent

Find out about our free service where we introduce private sector landlords to tenants. 

London Landlord Accreditation Scheme (LLAS)

Give tenants confidence you are a good landlord or agent by joining the UK's largest accreditation scheme.

The Landlord Portal

Get access to information about your tenant’s Housing Benefit claim if the payments are made directly to you.

Capital Letters

Find out how you can rent or lease your properties quickly and efficiently with Capital Letters.

Related documents
Pdf 399.4KB
Updated: Nov 15, 2021, 05:42 PM
Pdf 79.5KB
Updated: Feb 03, 2020, 11:42 AM
Pdf 119.2KB
Updated: Feb 03, 2020, 11:42 AM
Pdf 2.1MB
Updated: Oct 14, 2019, 02:56 PM
Pdf 280.3KB
Updated: Oct 14, 2019, 02:56 PM