Brent Customer Services provide residents and visitors to Brent with access to a wide range of council services. If you cannot find an answer here on our website you can:
Submit an online enquiry
If you want to pay, apply, book or report something specific and you know the service you are looking for you can try our direct links to these online forms:
My Account queries
If you have an issue with My Account regarding Benefits, Council Tax or Housing, such as logging in and password reset, please go to the live webchat during office hours and someone will be there to help you.
Other ways to contact us
For all enquiries relating to council tax, housing benefits, parking permits please contact us on our contact form.
Answers to popular questions
Click on the links below to find out the answers to some of our most frequent enquiries:
Secure email guide for customers
Centre and contact points
Brent Customer Services Centre
Brent Customer Services Centre is located in the Brent Civic Centre
As well as access to induction loops, interpreters, freephones and computers, our services include:
- housing and council tax benefit
- council tax
- school admissions
- blue badges
- taxi cards
- concessionary travel passes
- social services
- council tenant and leaseholder enquiries and information about other council services
- planning and building control services.
Brent Contact Points
Contact points have self-service touch screen computers and free phones available for people to make enquiries.
Our commitment to you
You have the right to expect good quality, easily accessible council services and information.
Our service standards apply to everyone working for us.
We aim to:
- make it easy for you to access our building and find what you need
- welcome and greet you within five minutes of arriving at a customer service centre
- ensure that you do not have to wait for more than 30 minutes to be seen by an officer before your enquiry can be handled
- answer all calls received and respond to voicemails and messages within 1 working day
- acknowledge written enquires (by post or fax) within five working days
- respond to written enquiries within 10 working days
- acknowledge emails within 2 working days
- respond to email and SMS enquiries within 10 working days
- respond to all stage 1 complaints within 20 working days
- respond to all stage 2 complaints within 30 working days.
You can expect:
- all of our staff to be fully trained, customer service professionals
- us to help you with any council enquiry, complaint or suggestion
- to be given a warm and enthusiastic welcome
- to be provided with up to date information about your enquiry or complaint whenever you ask us
- to be sensitive to your needs and do our best to ensure that you can make best use of our service.
You can help us by:
- giving us all the information we need to help you
- letting us know if you have any special needs
- telling us how we can improve our services
- asking us to explain anything you're not sure of