Emergency road works are needed on Harrow Road by Neeld Crescent and Clifton Avenue so there will be delays in the Wembley area. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Planned maintenance: online payments

We will be carrying out maintenance on our online payments system this weekend. You will not be able to make payments online on Sunday 11 December between 6am - 10am. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Complaints and feedback

Challenging a Penalty Charge Notice (parking ticket)
If you do not agree with a parking ticket you have been issued, you can make a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) appeal

Make a complaint

If you are not satisfied with one of our services, find out how you can make a complaint

Complaints about Adult Social care

If you have a concern or a complaint about Adult Social Services, you can make a complaint

Complaints about children's services

Find information on how to make a complaint about children's social care services

School complaints

If you want to complain about a school you should raise it directly with the school concerned

Complaints against a councillor

If you feel a councillor has breached the Brent Members’ Code of Conduct, find out how you can complain

Insurance claims

If you believe we are responsible for any loss, damage, negligence, or hurt, find out how you can make a compensation claim